Thursday, August 14, 2008

Great Website for keeping track of your pesky politicians!

For those of you who have been looking for a good way to keep in touch with my pesky politicians and make sure I communicate with them regularly to voice my displeasure with their unconstitutional behavoirs, amendments, bills, votes etc, here is a new tool tat you can use!

It is a website called www.govtrack.us and there you can track your member of congress and your senators. I would like to see if there is any way you can extend this to our state governements as well! Either way I've just played with it a little bit and found it to be very useful, and insightful.

Next I'll post a speech by Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah that was right on point when it comes to the energy debate in this country.

No comments: